Luxury Villas in Majorca
Majorca has been a popular holiday destination since the 1950's, it's still popular today - with over 90% of it's many beaches achieving Blue Flag status it's understandable why the island is the destintaion of choice for families with kids.
Last year Giles visited over 100 villas on the island, this year we're listing the 60 that passed scrutiny. Below are a few of the highlights.
If you're looking for modern, architectural interesting with an infinity pool with one of the finest views in the Mediterranean, here are a few villas that fit the bill:
- Villa Valenta · 6 bebrooms in Pollença, 2 mins from the five star hotel, Son Brull
- Villa Maria · 5 bedrooms, 10 mins from Pollença
- La Verna · 5 bedrooms in Cala D'or
If you're looking for something near/overlooking the beach, check out:
- Casa Serena · 5 bedrooms, 10 mins walk from Cala D'or - check out the lagoon style pool and a tree in the living room
- Casa Solar · 4 bedrooms, in Cala Sant Vinec, 2 mins walk to the beach
If a secluded, mature, well manicured garden with a pool where the outside world does not encroach is your idea of a perfect getaway, then:
- Villa Luciana · 4 bedrooms, in Alaro, close to the village of Santa Maria... with commanding views
- Villa Calabaza · 5 bedrooms, in unspoilt S'Horta valley, Cala D'or
- Villa Ariana · 4 bedroom, in Pollença... right next to the Pollença golf course
In the thick of it... in town:
- Villa Julia · 4 bedrooms In Pollença
- Sa Llupia · 4 bedrooms with pool in Deia, very close to the 'La Residencia Hotel'
Heading up in to the hills...
- Son Alaro · 5 bedrooms with a liitle Scfandi style
- Villa Noa · 4 bedrooms - rustic, stone built
- Casa Feliz · 6 bedrooms. tradional in Cala D'or
Majorca for foodies and gastronomes - a quick list of Michelin starred restaurants on the island to whet your appetites:
Meet the team
Angel - Will assist with any transfers, meet and greet, reserving a chef, booking car hire, baby kits, baby sitting and much more..
Latest from the blog
"Bim – sweet fa so" Bajan dialect for "Barbados is so nice!"
People have asked us why we’ve left the comfort of the Algarve in an arduous quest in search of new villas across the other side of the world… three things swayed us:
- sugar-soft beaches
- crystal-clear blue waters
- winter sun