Pine Cliffs, a Luxury Collection Resort one of the leading and award-winning Luxury and Family Resorts in Europe, is truly an exquisite hidden jewel enjoying a spectacular, prime seafront location on the amazing coastline of the Algarve, in Southern Portugal. Pine Cliffs Resort is managed by Marriott International through its The Luxury Collection brand, with different options of accommodation : From the new sea front apartments - Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites, Pine Cliffs Residence, Pine Cliffs Terraces, Pine Cliffs Deluxe Villas, Pine Cliffs Garden Suites and Pine Cliffs Townhouses. Accommodation ranges from 1 bedroom to 5 bedrooms.
The golf course, alone, is truly spectacular, lying 200 feet above the Atlantic Ocean, and covering around 170 acres. There are tree-lined fairways running parallel to the ocean - and at every turn, breathtaking views along the Algarvian coastline.
Tennis is another popular sport for families staying at the Pine Cliffs - the resort includes the Annabel Croft Tennis Academy, with professionally run courses for both adults and children available to all guests staying in the resort.
There are several swimming pools, as well as a range of water sports, plus an amazing variety of culinary options, courtesy of five restaurants, cafes and bars providing local and international cuisine.
For young children there’s Porto Pirata, a children's village, where little ones in your party will be kept safe, happy and busy all day long, leaving parents free to enjoy the many amenities offered by the resort or simply time to relax in your villa and enjoy your time.
As well as excellent sporting and exercise facilities, Pine Cliffs offers a superbly well-equipped beauty salon, a professional health club, as well as a range of shops and boutiques offering a wide choice of items to complement your holiday enjoyment. Shops include a golf store, boutique, florist, children’s emporium, gift shop and newsagent.
The resort is 30 minutes from Faro Airport, close to Albufeira, famous for its fascinating Old Town, and for the area known as ‘The Strip’, which includes a wide variety of bars and restaurants, plus excellent nightlife.
This is your time
- Golf Course & Academy - Challenging 9-hole course along the cliffs overlooking the sea, driving range, chip and putting greens
- Tennis Academy and five floodlit courts
- Watersports – sailing, windsurfing and canoeing
- Health Club with gymnasium, sauna, jacuzzi, swimming and aqua fitness classes and in house personal trainer
- Swimming pools - five outdoor and one indoor
- Beach - Falesia Beach accessible by panoramic elevator
- Porta Pirata - Children's village with two multi functiional pirates ship, kid's pool, 18 hole mini golf course
- Junia Club - entertainment team organises daily activities for children aged 8 - 12
- Games Room - Pool, billiards, video games and table tennis
- Dining - nine destinations including restaurants, cafés and bars
- 30 mins from Faro Airport