Quinta do Lago
Quinta do Lago is one of the Algarve’s most outstanding and beautiful resort destinations - located within 2,000 acres of the lovely Ria Formosa Natural Park which has the most delightful beaches. We offer a variety of properties for rent in Quinta Do Lago. Browse of luxury villas and apartments for rent in Quinta Do Lago today.
The resort offers a number of magnificent golf courses, plus a state-of-the-art driving range and excellent resort facilities. For example, there are no less than seven restaurants and cafés to choose from, ranging from made-to-order pizzas and barbecue grills to fresh seafood and the best pick of locally grown Mediterranean produce.
Events and Activities
Quinta do Lago resort is a truly family destination, with an amazing events calendar that includes picnics in the park, outdoor concerts and movie nights, plus beach parties and golf competitions.
In addition, there’s an amazing range of activities to be enjoyed, including watersports, jogging and walking trails, a fully equipped gym – and all the benefits to be enjoyed by being situated in one of the Algarve’s most exceptional natural parks.
Golf facilities include three championship courses, the Paul McGinley Golf Academy and TaylorMade Fitting Center, plus there’s a driving range, practice facilities and expert tuition available. The newest of the three courses, Laranjal, was voted ‘Best Golf Course’ at the Portuguese Travel Awards in 2011 and the South Course, eight-times host of the Portuguese Open, was included in Golf World Magazine’s ‘Top 100 Golf Courses in Europe’ in 2012.
Golfing amenities also include two of the most exclusive members’ clubs in Europe -CGQL and Laranjal.
This is your time
- 3 championship golf courses – plus clubhouses, practice facilities, driving range and shops
- 7 dining destinations, including restaurants, cafés and bars
- Swimming pools
- Regular social events programme
- Tennis - academy + 4 courts
- Watersports – sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, jet skis
- Fully equipped gym with open-air activity studio: Pilates, yoga
- Hiking, running and mountain-biking
- Nature reserve activities, including bird-watching and nature walks
- 25 minutes from Faro Airport